Hello and Welcome to the site!
We have many excellent trading tools here and we hope you'll explore and use all of them.
The Trade Tracker can be found by clicking on "Lists" at the top of the page in the blue bar.
This is also where you'll find links to the Series List, Artist List, Trade Locations, Trade Finder and your Trade, Collection, & Wish lists.
The Trade Tracker is an excellent way to record trades that you've set up and you can add the tracking/DC number for the package you are sending once you have it. Using this tool gives you a bit of added protection should a trade go wrong and you need help from an admin as your trade info will have been recorded on the site.
Here is what the Tracker looks like after you have recorded trades:
- In the actual tracker, the blue numbers are links to the info you have entered about each trade. This includes who you are sending to, receiving from, and the items being traded.
- Your name and the name of the other trader (shown here in red) are what you see next to the number-link.
- The first number (shown here in purple) is the DC/Tracking # for the package you are sending.
- If both you and the other trader use the tracker, the second number (shown here in black) will be the DC/Tracking # for the package you are receiving.
101 MissMouse1928 DuckyDan 91017850631017973625 31108209080051648724
- If you use the tracker but the other trader doesn't, you will only see one DC/Tracking # which will be the one you entered for the package you are sending:
102 MissMouse1928 MrPumpkinKing 91011876347114441117
- If you do not use the tracker but the other trader does, you will see a space, then one DC/Tracking # for the package you are receiving :
102 MissMouse1928 cvanl3 91011876347114441117
Now go ahead and use this fabulous tool! If you have any questions about it, feel free to contact me or any of the other staff members via PM.